Thursday, February 14, 2013

11 février 2013: Paris, France to Vilnius, Lithuania

LUNDI
Arrived into Paris's Gare de l'Est just after midnight, then caught the metro.
Stayed at a friend of a friend's for a few hours in Paris. At around 4am, I catch the night bus toward Porte Maillot.
From Porte Maillot, I caught a bus to Beauvais Airport, located north of Paris. Went through security.
Boarded the plane. Landed in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Arrived in Vilnius without having to go through passport control.
Caught the bus. Dropped my bag off at the hostel.
Walked around Vilnius.
In 1997, the unrestored, artist district of Vilnius declared independence as the Republic of Užupis. There is a  wall with their constitution in 16 different languages.
Notice the face. I can't write to the city so let the city write to me.
Interesting graffiti on the wall of a church: School System Sucks.